🔻 www.1upnutrition.com UP TO 40% OFF Code: OSHAN20
🔻 www.ieatprotein.com UP TO 30% OFF Code: OSHAN10
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup 1 Up Nutrition Peanut Butter Chocolate Blast protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup truvia
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 cup i Eat Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Fit Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender, finely grind one cup of the oats into a flour. Combine ground and whole oats, protein 1Up Whey, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, the coconut oil and truvia. Add egg and vanilla, mix until combined. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Scoop cookies into balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.
- Once cookies are cool, make cookie sandwiches with the i Eat Protein Fit Mix Peanut Butter and add the chocolate chips.
– Makes 8 – 10 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?