- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop 1 Up Nutrition Whey Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Slice the banana and place the slices on a tray. Put the tray in the freezer until the bananas are frozen solid.
- Place the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Put it back in the microwave for another few seconds if necessary. Set the chocolate aside to cool and blend with protein powder until dissolve.
- When the bananas are frozen, dip them into the chocolate and coat on all sides. Put the slices back in the freezer right away. Wait until the chocolate has hardened
– Makes 1-3 servings
Calories & Macros per serving: