- 2 Bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup I eat Protein Peanut Butter (Chocolate FitMix)
- 1 tbsp crushed peanuts
- Combine the cinnamon and butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat until melted and combined.
- Add the banana slices and cook for 3-4 minutes until the bottoms turn golden brown.
- Flip all the banana pieces and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
- When serving, drizzle the bananas with the I eat Protein Peanu Butter Chocolate FitMix and add the crushed peanuts.
– Makes 2 servings
Calories & Macros per serving: