🔻 www.1upnutrition.com UP TO 40% OFF Code: OSHAN20
- 6 strawberries, diced
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup 1up nutrition Strawberry Milkshake ISO protein
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup 1up nutrition vanilla ISO protein powder
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp plain dairy free yogurt
- 1 tbsp Monk Fruit Syrup or Honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven 350F. Add all the donut ingredients into a medium bowl. Use an electric mixer on medium/high speed to completely combine the batter. Make sure to scrap down the sides of the bowl a few times while mixing.
- Grease a 6 hole donut pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour or pipe the batter evenly into the six molds.
- Bake 15-17 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Make sure not to overbake.
- Meanwhile, add the frosting ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Remove the donuts and allow to cool in the pan 3-4 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once cool, use a spoon to glaze each donut. Enjoy!