- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 apple, chopped or grated with skin
- 2 tbsp i Eat Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Fit Mix (UP TO 30% OFF CODE: OSHAN10)
- 1/2 cup berries
🔻 www.1upnutrition.com UP TO 40% OFF Code: OSHAN20
🔻 www.ieatprotein.com UP TO 30% OFF Code: OSHAN10
- Rinse quinoa under cold running water.
- Combine with the water in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Add milk and apple. Cook for 3-5 minutes until creamy.
- Squash most of the berries into the porridge then serve with the remaining scattered on top.
- Add 2 tablespoons of i Eat Protein Peanut Butter mix to 2 tablespoons of water and mix until creamy smooth. Drizzle peanut butter on top of porridge.
– Makes 2 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?