- 2 scoop of 1 Up Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast Protein or Organic Vegan Protein (Chocolate)
- 4 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- Cut bananas into chunks and freeze for about 2-3 hours.
- After bananas are frozen; add bananas, protein powder, and milk to food processor or blender and blend until creamy.
- Add chocolate chip cookies on top
- Scoop mixture into bowl and eat immediately or freeze for additional hour or two until ready to eat.
– Makes 6 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?