- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mixed peppers, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Coconut oil spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: handful spinach and a slice of tomato
- Mix chickpea flour, water, salt, pepper, and baking powder together in a bowl. Whisk well, it should be like pancake batter; easy to pour. Next add in onions, peppers and parsley.
- Heat coconut oil on medium heat in a large non-stick skillet. Pour half the mixture into the pan and let cook on medium heat for 2-4 minutes on one side. Flip and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat once more with your remaining batter.
- Serve with tomato and spinach.
– Makes 1 serving
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?