🔻 www.1upnutrition.com UP TO 40% OFF Code: OSHAN20
🔻 www.ieatprotein.com UP TO 30% OFF Code: OSHAN10
- 2 scoops 1 Up Nutrition Cinnamon French Toast Protein
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 tbsp i Eat Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Fit Mix
- In two clean bowls, separate the eggs carefully so none of the yolk gets into the egg whites. Beat the egg whites on high for 2 minutes until they form soft peaks. (It is important that your bowl or beaters don’t have any oil, fat or yolks on them, or the egg whites won’t form peaks. Soft peaks are defined as barely holding their shape. The peaks flop over immediately when the beaters are lifted).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Gently fold ⅓ of the egg white mixture into the banana mixture until roughly combined.
- Fold half of the remaining eggs whites into the mixture and finally the last portion until everything is well combined Heat a skillet over low heat.
- Pour the mixture onto the skillet and cook for 60-90 seconds on each side.
- Add 3 tablespoons of i Eat Protein Fit Mix Powder to 2 tablespoons of water and mix until creamy smooth.
- Thread pancakes onto skewers, alternating with i Eat Protein Chocolate Fit Mix spread. Cover if not serving immediately. Can be made up to 3 hours in advance.
– Makes 3 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?