- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into 4 pieces and trimmed
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8-10 mushrooms, diced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- Handful spinach, chopped
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a blender, pulse the cauliflower pieces for 10-15 times until you get a small, rice-sized mixture. Set aside in a bowl.
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and add garlic, onions, mushrooms, corn and pepper. Sauté for 5-10 minutes or until softened. (Medium heat)
- Add the cauliflower and continue to sauté for another 5-10 minutes or until the cauliflower has completely softened. Toss in the spinach and season with salt and pepper.
– Makes 2 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?