- 2 servings i Eat Protein Fit Mix Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 4 scoops 1 Up Nutrition Whey Protein
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp of water
- Preheat oven to 180c and line baking sheet with paper
- Mix i eat protein peanut butter with water in a bowl. Combine rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Flatten balls slightly to cookie shape.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, allow to cool and enjoy!
– Makes 10 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?