- 1 wholemeal pitta bread
- 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- Garnish: fresh dill, spinach and olives
- Put the whole meal pitta bread into the oven for 7–10 minutes or until crisp and move to rack.
- Combine cream cheese with chopped fresh dill and lemon juice. Spread mixture on crust.
- Top with smoked salmon, capers, and sliced red onion.
- Garnish with handful fresh dill, spinach and olives.
- Cut into slices and Serve.
– Makes 1 serving
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?