- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 – 2 tbsp natural honey
- 3 – 4 tbsp almond milk or water
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 scoops 1 Up Nutrition Whey Protein(Coconut ice cream or White Chocolate mint)
- 1 serving i Eat Protein Fit Mix Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl. Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Add in 1 tbsp almond milk at a time. With your hands mix until well-combined (If the mixture is dry add more almond milk)
- Roll the mixture into 14 even sized balls.
- Set in the fridge for at least 30 – 45 minutes.
– Makes 14 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?