- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced as thinly as possible (skin off)
- 1 tbsp rosemary, minced (use any seasoning you prefer)
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and rosemary in a bowl. Add sliced potato and mix all ingredients together.
- Brush 2 baking sheets with 1 tbsp of oil or spray. Place potato slices on sheets in a single layer.
- Place baking sheets on center oven rack. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, flipping them once half way through (10 minutes). Please note that baking time depends on the thickness of the chips, so keep an eye on them.
- Remove from oven. Enjoy!
– Makes 2 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?