- 1-2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup instant oats
- 1 scoop 1 Up Nutrition Whey Protein
- 2tsp i Eat Protein Fit Mix Chocolate Peanut Butter
1. Mix chia seeds and almond milk together in a bowl. Let sit and gel for 1 hour.
2. Add chia mixture, oats, protein powder and peanut butter to a food processor. Pulse until combined, add a splash more milk if needed.
3. Pour into a small glass/bowl and serve!
– Makes 1 serving
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?