🔻 www.1upnutrition.com UP TO 40% OFF Code: OSHAN20
🔻 www.ieatprotein.com UP TO 30% OFF Code: OSHAN10
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving i Eat Protein Fit Mix Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 scoops of 1 Up Nutrition Coconut Ice Cream
1. Peel bananas and slice into 1/2 inch discs. Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a large plate or baking sheet and freeze for 3-6 hours.
2. Place the banana slices in a food processor or powerful blender along with Fit Mix, Protein powder and Almond milk.
3. Puree until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
4. Serve immediately for soft-serve ice cream consistency.
5. If you prefer harder ice cream, place in the freezer for a few hours and then serve.
Calories & Macros (per 2 ice cream scoops):
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?