- 2 thin slices whole wheat bread
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp real vanilla extract
- 2 tsp low fat butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp i Eat Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Fit Mix
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat with butter. Using a large bowl, beat eggs with vanilla extract, milk, cinnamon and salt.
- Place bread into batter to coat one side. Flip over and repeat with other side.
- Place on skillet until nicely browned.
- Mix 2 tbsp of i Eat Protein Peanut Butter with 1.5 tbsp of water. Drizzle the i Eat Protein Mix over the French toast slices.
– Makes 1 serving
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?