- 1 cup i Eat Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Fit Mix
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup natural honey
- Line a square pan with non-stick foil, or regular foil.
- Mix the honey and i Eat Protein Fit Mix Powder together until it’s smooth enough to mix with the oats.
- Combine the mix with the oats slowly and then pour it into your prepared pan.
- Store it in the refrigerator for a few hours until it’s set enough to cut into squares.
- You can store them in the refrigerator to keep them firm, or leave them out if you like them soft and sticky.
– Makes 6 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?