- 2 Scoops 1 Up Nutrition Whey Protein (Chocolate Peanut Butter) or Organic Vegan Protein (Chocolate)
- 3 tbsp i Eat Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Fit Mix
- 1 cup of Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 can (200g) of unsalted cooked Black Beans
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup low fat almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp of Baking Soda
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Bear in mind that what you want to end up with is a thick pancake-like batter.
- Bake it in a small brownie pan at 160°C (320°F) for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Slice & Serve!
– Makes 10 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?