🔻 www.1upnutrition.com UP TO 40% OFF Code: OSHAN20
🔻 www.ieatprotein.com UP TO 30% OFF Code: OSHAN10
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek or plain yogurt
- 2 Scoops 1 Up Nutrition Whey Protein (Chocolate Peanut Butter) or Organic Vegan Protein (Chocolate)
- 2 tbsp i Eat Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Fit Mix
- 1 cup low fat almond milk
- Toppings of your choice; almonds, pistachios, coconut pieces, freeze dried fruit
- Add all ingredients except chocolate peanut butter and toppings to a blender and mix well.
- Line a pan or baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread protein mixture to about ½ in thick on the sheet.
- Add 2 tablespoons of i Eat Protein Peanut Butter mix to 2 tablespoons of water and mix until creamy smooth. Drizzle peanut butter on top of protein mixture.
- Sprinkle over your toppings.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Break into pieces.
– Makes 6 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?