- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large courgette, spiralized
- 2 tbsp fresh pesto
- 1 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Spiralize the zucchini and set aside on paper towels so that any excess water is soaked up.
- Toss tomatoes with 1 tsp olive oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar. Add to frying pan and cook for 3-5 minutes until tomatoes burst.
- Blanch courgette noodles for 30 seconds. Drain well, toss with pesto and season well.
- Stir, coating the noodles, then add tomatoes and pine nuts.
– Makes 1 serving
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?