🔻 www.1upnutrition.com UP TO 40% OFF Code: OSHAN20
🔻 www.ieatprotein.com UP TO 30% OFF Code: OSHAN10
- 1 scoop 1 Up Nutrition Coconut Ice Cream Whey Protein
- ¾ cup almond meal flour
- ½ very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place 4 silicone cupcake liners on a baking sheet.
2. Add egg white to a mixing bowl. Using a hand-held mixer, beat egg until it’s foamy. Add in banana, syrup, and extract. Mix until well combined.
3. Add remaining ingredients into bowl of wet ingredients and mix batter is smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Evenly distribute muffin batter among 4 cupcake liners. Sprinkle with additional chocolate ships, if desired, and bake for 16-18 minutes.
– Makes 4 servings
Calories & Macros per serving:
Want to Lose Fat or Build Muscle?
Online Personal Training: